Easton wanted to have a birthday party at the bowling alley this year. All I have to say is..."thank goodness!" Eight 9 year old little boys are a handful! I was really excited that we got to celebrate at the bowling alley for 2 hours rather than at my house! The boys all had a great time bowling and eating pizza.
Easton and his buddies
The bowling alley gave Easton this bowling pin that all of his guests got to sign. He LOVES it! He has seriously carried this around with him for 2 days!
Kaleb, Easton, Caleb, Nick, Elijah, Carson, Brayden P, and Brayden E
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Easton! you are so big now it's CRAZY! And I am probably a figment of your imagination, if that!
How fun!! I love that boy and I am glad he had a fun Birthday Party
Autumn I dont mind that you peaked in on my blog. I saw you on Aundrea's and have been looking at yours for a while. JJ and I actually live across the street from where you grew up. It's good to hear from you.
how fun!
Great idea for a b-day party! Hope Kaleb does the same thing so I can avoid the craziness at my house!!
Post a Comment