CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Our Seamstress



My mom gave Camry a sewing machine for her birthday last year. She loves it! This year for her birthday Grandma gave her a quilt kit. It was a bunch of fabric that we had to cut up and make a quilt out of. Easier than it sounds. It took her almost an entire day to complete her project, but she didn't want to stop until she was finished (she obviously didn't inherit this from me!) It turned out so cute! I am so proud of her....she really did it all herself other than me cutting out the blocks for her. She decided to give it to Emmy to enjoy....and of course she is loving it (since I'm pretty sure that Emmy thinks she is a human!)

8 comments:

Rochelle said...

That is awesome Cam! Im going to have to pick up kit like that for Tresa what a great idea!

Chelsea said...

Wow!! Good for you! She did a great job. Way to finish the project.

maryam said...

Are you kidding me??? I couldn't even do that!

tanya.... said...

Aunt tanya could not be any more proud of you!! I love you and think it looks great!!

Lisa said...

Great job Camry! What talent!

Cotter said...

um yeah she is better than me

Unknown said...

Wow! I am very impressed. That is very awesome.

Bonnie said...

Camry has officially passed me in the talents department!!! Sewing is greek to me!! I'm glad I have Cams to fall back on now!! (Besides my personal seamstress of course!)