CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Rockin' New Years Eve!




Jeff and Bonnie hosted our New Years Eve party this year. We had a ton of food, kids, noise, games, movies, etc. All of the things you need to have a great time! The kids played games, and watched movies...I can't believe all of them lasted until midnight! (I was paying for it the next day!) The adults sat down for an intense game of Pictionary along with the traditional Newlywed Game. We had some good laughs at Uncle Jeff's expense...(Jeff, we all know you are more like Batman than Charlie Brown!) It was a great way to ring in the New Year! Looking forward to 2008!

10 comments:

Aundrea said...

Sounds like good times! I love playing the Newlywed game...there can be some good arguments started there:)

Jacci said...

those pictures are cute!! Cor & I are still laughing about that game!! we will have to take that game to hawaii when we go!!

Rochelle said...

Happy New Year! Cute pictures! I didn't see Laura and Derek hopefully they are home safe! And yes the Newlywed game is a fav!

Unknown said...

Sound like you had a fun time. Happy New Year! See you tonight!!

maryam said...

I'm impressed that the kids all stayed up until midnight! How do you play the Newlywed game????

Lisa said...

Geez, you must have been taking pictures the whole night. Looks like a lot of fun! : )

Arah Debra said...

What a fun night! I love page elements you added - very sweet!

tanya.... said...

Looks like we missed another fun night! My number one new years resolution is to be around the family that we love so much!! Like the good ole days!!!

Bonnie said...

We had a hoot!!! You forgot to mention that Jeff & I might suck at the Newlywed game, but we rock at Pictionary!!! I'm sure we'll continue to give everyone some good laughs!!

Bonnie said...

I'm officially missing my long hair after seeing these pix!!