CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Easton!


Happy birthday to my best buddy!Easton is 9 years old today.I love this boy so much!He had a little bit of a rough start in life, and I think this bonded us together.East is a mama's boy through and through, and though I try not to, sometimes I think I see him through rose colored glasses.He really is such a good boy. Full of quiet humor and spunk.His favorite things in life are Karate, Bionicles, and Captain Underpants (if you haven't read them you must....they are the ultimate in potty humor).His hero is his dad, and his best friend is his sister (he would do absolutely anything for her). Easton loves any kind of sports, and thanks to Uncle Jeff is constantly singing The Beastie Boys.Our house wouldn't be the same without him.We love you Eastie Beastie! Have a great day!

9 comments:

KerrieLeigh said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EASTON!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Easton! We love you!

Lisa said...

What a cutie!

Unknown said...

They grow up to fast. Happy Birthday Easton!

tanya.... said...

Oh how the time has flown bye!! Happy Birthday!! Sorry we missed the party!!

Aundrea said...

Love the nickname "Eastie Beastie"! I hope he had a great birthday! The party sounded like a major hit with the kids. Happy birthday!

Chelsea said...

Hope that he had a great day!! Happy Birthday!

Arah Debra said...

I love the slide show! It was fun watching him grow. What a cute boy!

Rochelle said...

Oh too busy to blog aren't ya? Over layin on some beach drinkin' virgin margareta's and watchin' the cute Hawiian boy's shot fire out their mouths! AHHH! What a life! At least for a few days anyway!