CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Few Of MY Favorite Things...

I was really spoiled for Christmas this year. I got so many fun things...some of my favorites were from my parents. Bryan got the Planet Earth series (which he absolutely loves), and I got this awesome watch (pink...my favorite). Anyway, today I am at the store and this lady says to me, "your watch is so cute...I think I saw it on Oprah's favorite things." So, I rush home and Google "Oprah's Favorite Things 2007". Sure enough! Here is my watch and Bryans DVDs on her list. I just have to say how much more exciting my Christmas just got knowing that Oprah had a hand in picking out our gifts! So...today I say thank you to my mom....and also to Oprah! Great job we love them!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that watch. I was going to get that DVD set for Ty but I forgot. I guess I'll get it for his B-Day. Where did you get it?

Aundrea said...

I love the watch! I've heard that DVD set was awesome, I haven't seen it yet though. I saw them at Costco the other day, maybe I'll have to pick them up...

Laura said...

The DVD set sounds like something Ryan will have to borrow in the future! By the way, I got a pink watch too!

KerrieLeigh said...

I love your watch. I'll trade you for my collapsable bowls that my mom got me. Hee Hee

Lisa said...

I didn't know you had a Toy Watch - I'm jealous!

Rochelle said...

SO I think we should plan a trip to go see Oprah on her favorite things show. Just a whole bunch of girls! Anyone and everyone (girls that is)!

tanya.... said...

LUCKY!! Your mom is the best as are you!!