I just got back from an amazing vacation with one of my favorite people! Laura and I spent 7 days cruising the Hawaiian Islands on the Pride of America. We spent most of our days on the beach. One day we were able to take a Helicopter tour thanks to Laura being a wonderful employee of Asphalt Zipper! It was incredible! The weather was beautiful. We had one beach day that was a little chilly, but for the most part it was around 80 degrees the whole time we were there. Compared to the 20 degree snowy weather at home in Utah we were feeling pretty lucky! Everything we did was so much fun! Seriously, the best vacation I've ever been on! Thank you Laura for bringing me along! I'll have memories to last a lifetime!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
How fun for you. I love going on girl trips. What a plus to be able to go to Hawaii. We went last year and loved it.
Oh I loved seeing the pics!! Glad to see you made it home!!
I am so jealous! It looks like you had so much fun.
I am sooo jealous. It looks like you had tons of fun. So nice of your husband to let you go.
I have been waiting to see pictures!!! I am was jealous every day you were gone!!! I am glad you had fun and cant wait for march!!
How fun! It looks like you both had so much fun! I loved your pictures! Tell Laura she has a good start now for her blog! Love you and miss you both!
I'm glad you had fun! Sounds like a blast! What was your favorite island? Mine is Maui so far...I still need to go to Kauai so I can make a fair judgement;)
Wow, looks like you both had an incredible time! But WTH, no skydiving? : )
So much fun! Thanks for sharing the pics. It brought back memories of last year...I'm so jealous! :)
I'm so, so glad that you had such a great time! Yes, I was thinking of you last week when our weather was awful and freezing!!!! I'm also glad that you two married twins, seeing that you look like twins together! Glad that you're back, blogging just isn't the same with out you. OH! I'm ready to go to dinner! Call me.
Aundrea..Kona was my favorite place by far!....Lisa..been there done that! Skydiving once was enough for me! Not a big fan! :)
Sounds like fun! I love Hawaii!! Soooo jealous, but you deserve it!!!
So lucky, Every mom deserves a good vacation every now and then.
I'm happy to hear it was a blast! the helicopter ride looks like soooo much fun! You girls will know exactly where to take all of the family when you all go back.
We really really really need to take another girls trip soon!!!!
What a great trip.
Post a Comment