Press play to see Jace and Easton receive their new belts.
I am so proud of my boys for all of their hard work! They earned every bit of their new belts. Easton is advancing into the more difficult degrees of Karate, so his testing and advancements will keep getting harder. He is up for the challenge! Jace just thinks he is the best little karate guy out there (next to Easton of course!) I'm so happy they get to do something that they love so much!
8 comments:
Those were some pretty great kicks! I was very impressed and I'm sure you are very proud! Great job boys!
Good job boys!
Yeah! Congrats Easton and Jace!
So fun to see how cute your boys are.
What dedicated little Karate guys! I've heard that Karate is so good for kids to take because it teaches them self-discipline. At least you know you'll be protected when they're with you;)
This is exciting news!! Congratulations!
I can't wait to get Gavin started. I hope he likes it as much as them.
Awesome Job Boys!!!!
Post a Comment