CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cute Chubby Dawson

Dawson Jens was born in January 26th. Due to his Aunt's terrible blogging skills he is just barely being introduced on my blog. Poor little chubby man. :) We are so excited to have him around and have had SO much fun with him over the past two months! Corey and Jacci make some incredibly cute kids! I loved making his blankie for him!The fabrics in this one were some of my favorites yet. There are lots of different textures and fun colors.
One of my new favorite things to make are these cute carseat covers. What I wouldn't have given to have something like this when I had babies....we used to just throw a blanket over the top. Whoever had this idea is a GENIUS! :)
LOVE the inside fabric!
Happy belated birthday sweet boy!

2 comments:

Kayela said...

You are so crafty. I love the blanket and cover. What a cute little boy.

Jules said...

What a cute little baby! The blanket and car seat cover are darling. How do you make the car seat cover? Is it a pattern? I'd love to make one for my little sister and sister-in-law who are both expecting babies soon.