CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Colby!

In honor of my brother's 33rd birthday...here are 33 reasons why I love my brother!


1. He loves me even though I made him wear this birthday hat!

2. He has the best sense of humor

3. He doesn't believe in Karma..even though I do

4. He knows a good love connection when he sees one


5. Has two of the most beautiful children in the world

6. Has a crazy side

7. Seriously adventurous

8. He's deeply caring

9. Sensitive to others

10. He has only read 2 whole books in his whole life!

11. Has more friends than I can count

12. Awesome texter

13. Loves a good tattoo..and maybe even a bad one. :)

14. Makes me laugh harder than anyone I know

15. Best listener

16. Best Dad I know 17. Can make any situation hilarious

18. He can write a letter like no other

19. Puts everyone before himself

20. Genius smart

21. He would ride my 3 wheeler down the scary hills so I could walk down. My hero for sure!

22. Still loves me after how mean I was to him growing up

23. He HATES bananas

24. He got all of the coordination in the family

25. He's my favorite brother

26. It is HARD to make him mad...but if you do-Watch Out! :)

27. Co-Creater of many amazing texting acronyms

28. Enjoys good potty humor (okay...maybe that's just me)

29. Loves the great outdoors

30. He thinks my mom is the best cook ever (and so do I!)

31. He's totally hot!

32. Has spent hours on the phone with me over the past year...HOURS!

33. Definitely has favorite child status..with good reason! Happy birthday little brother! I love you! PBWY!

4 comments:

Jules said...

This is such a sweet post. Your brother sounds like an awesome guy. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Colby!! Love ya!!!

Danelle said...

Happy Birthday Colby! And thank goodness for it...I was beginning to think Autumn may never blog again!

You forgot...he surrounds himself with the warmest of seasons (Summer and Autumn) :) What a smart guy.

Shay said...

Happy Birthday Colby, hope its a great one! I agree with Danelle...glad to see you back into blogging.