CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Young Womens General Conference

Tori and Camry in front of the big fountain at the LDS Conference Center
Camry and I got 3 tickets to Young Women's General Conference because some of the young women in our ward were singing in the choir. We invited Tori Sharp to go with us. Tori is Aunt Jacci's little sister. She and Camry have been great friends ever since Aunt Jacci came into our family. It's so much fun to have a "cousin" the same age as Camry. The Conference was amazing! We especially liked the video they showed and the talk given by President Uchtdorf about finding your "happily ever after". Thanks for sharing the night with us Tor!

1 comment:

Shay said...

They are such cute girls. I am sure it was a good experience for you girls to go and spend time together...I am sure it was inspiring.