This assignment had me, Mrs. Fillmore, and Mrs. Wyatt rolling on the floor in laughter! My favorite part is the drawing of the little poop. Boys!!!I love them!!
What a boy! Love it! I bet Bryan is thrilled- I can only hope my boys grow up to make Blaine such a proud papa too. Give him a high five for getting an early start on his man-card for having the guts to write that on his schoolwork! p.s. I can't believe how old all your kids are getting! Camry's hair is so long in those pictures from Lagoon! She's a doll!
Another "Amazing Mama Award" for Autumn! I was just commenting to Cami that I love it when moms take pics at school events and post them too:) I miss you. Can't wait to get together with you guys and get the girls and H together.
16 comments:
Well. It is!! That is so funny:
That is hilarious
Wow! Extra credit for using a word with two p's in it!
Oh my gosh, I love it!
I'm glad my little boys aren't the only ones into poop.
NICE! P is for pee too!
OMG that is hilarious!!
What a boy! Love it! I bet Bryan is thrilled- I can only hope my boys grow up to make Blaine such a proud papa too. Give him a high five for getting an early start on his man-card for having the guts to write that on his schoolwork!
p.s. I can't believe how old all your kids are getting! Camry's hair is so long in those pictures from Lagoon! She's a doll!
SO funny, I love boys!
That is a seriously impressive drawing of poop. Hilarious!
HAHAHHHHAHAAAA!!! I LOVE it!!! What a cutie.
Ian and I are currently laughing our heads off. I needed that.
Another "Amazing Mama Award" for Autumn! I was just commenting to Cami that I love it when moms take pics at school events and post them too:) I miss you. Can't wait to get together with you guys and get the girls and H together.
It could have been worse, I know another word that is exclusive to boys and starts with a "P".
Aunt Jeanne
Sweet!
I'm laughing out loud on that one. Jace is awesome!
Post a Comment