CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Camry's New Room

While Camry was away at Youth Conference we decided to surprise her with a room makeover. We figured it was time for her to get the grown up room she has been wanting for so long. So sad that she has outgrown the cute pink teddy bear stage....Her bed before (minus her pillow which was at Youth Conference with her)
Before More before.....gonna miss that pink.Camry has such a good daddy! He stayed up late into the night painting the walls her favorite color.....BLUE!

AfterI LOVE her new bedding! I saw this and HAD to have it! We picked the paint to match.The boys and I could hardly wait for her to get home! We made a sign that said "Welcome Home Camry We Missed You" and hung it on her door. When she opened her door she just about died! She LOVED it!! She hasn't stopped smiling!

15 comments:

Lisa said...

Her room looks great!!! What a fun surprise!

Heats said...

So cute! We just switched Livvy's room and she wants pink walls with brown flowers. I am glad she still likes pink! The blue room is more more sophisticated! What a nice mom!

Jonie said...

I absolutely love it! The bedding and flower on the wall are adorable and fits her age so well.

Kayela said...

What a lucky girl.

Danelle said...

Oooooh, that's cool. Roxy is hot right now...so my nieces tell me.

That's sort of like your own little version of "while you were out." How fun.

Amy said...

Can I hire you to makeover my kids rooms???
Right now Erica is obsessed with Trading Spaces, Boys vs girls, and she would love a makeover!

Jason and Kristin said...

YOu are amazing with all your makeovers. Come over and help me do mine!!

Lindsay said...

It does look so great!!!!

John and Amy Ottesen said...

I really like it!! Blue is my favorite color soo I reallly like it!! Great job!!

Teri said...

I bet she LOVED it! It is so dang cute. I'm loving the bedding and the flower on the wall, too cute! Can I come be your daughter?

Chelsea said...

Oh, so cute! That's fun for her to have a big girl room.

Arah Debra said...

So cute! I love it!! Kind of sad that your little girl is growing up so fast though, huh? You're such cute parents!

Shay said...

I LOVE her new room. That is so sweet you surprised her. The hibiscus flower is my abosolute favorite!

Unknown said...

So cute!! I love it, blue is Morgan's fav color too.

Jessica said...

Cool mom, cool dad. Cool for Camry:)
Dude, can I just say I miss you tons and get over here for the Firecracker toes!!
We only have tomorrow left- Just checked my blog for the first time in 2 weeks.
I want to play with the girls- I'm a bit lonely, by choice, busy yet much in-need of adult/immature;) playtime!