CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

It Had to Happen Sooner or Later

We had a good laugh last night at the movie. First we tried to refill our illegal bag of popcorn. Negative. They no longer do this. Dang! They totally caught on to ours and every other smart and somewhat dishonest person in the world's trick of sneaking your old bag back in and refilling it for 50 cents.
Don't Judge!
We figure between the 2 of us we've saved at least $200.00! Should I feel bad about this...maybe.
Next as we're walking in to the theatre with our arms full of our extra large tubs of popcorn (that we had to pay $6.50 for) this guy says, "Whoa now that's some popcorn!"
Ha ha ha! Laura gave him the evil eye and quickly told him it was for our husbands
...which it totally wasn't....
Maybe this love of popcorn thing has gone too far.....

14 comments:

Danelle said...

It's so ridiculous that popcorn costs that much. So, I guess it's time to start figuring out a way to disguise your microwave as a baby in a stroller. Just find an outlet to sit by in the theater and you can pop your own "theater popcorn." That should work, right?

Danelle said...

ps...what movie did you see? and was it any good?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! There's only so far you can go for the love of popcorn, I guess you've figured out how far that is. Autumn you never cease to make me laugh :D

Natelli Johnston said...

love it! love it! what did you see? we saw Xmen origins- it was awesome. Hugh Jackman....awwwwww, nice.

Jason and Kristin said...

You are soooo naughty! Yet, very thrifty and frugal.

Rochelle said...

Hey, if you can sleep at night....

Chelsea said...

LOL!

Autumn said...

We saw "The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" it was just okay, definitely better towards the end. Lots of naughtiness...

Amy Jones said...

Do you know what's better than movie popcorn? I'll tell ya: Hugely discounted, snuck in the theater popcorn, that's what. Sorry they caught on. Bummer

Unknown said...

Shame on you Autumn, Sheesh Ya think you know someone. He He

Arah Debra said...

That was so funny! I can't believe that you got caught. Like a kid caught with her had in the cookie jar. Lol!

Teri said...

You are too funny! You are so smart. Movie theaters must make a killing off popcorn, drink too. It kills me.

Laura said...

For the record, we always order a large popcorn to take home to our husbands! :)

KerrieLeigh said...

LOL! I wouldn't feel bad at all. They screw people so bad with their ridiculous prices. I would sleep just fine.