CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Indian Brave

The 4th Grade put on a production of The Legend of Mt. Timpanogos. The kids did a great job! They made all of their costumes and designed the set themselves. It was very entertaining! (I'm a sucker for school plays)
"Sways in the Wind Easton" and his cousin "Fights with a Stick Kaleb"
Easton and his fellow braves

9 comments:

Danelle said...

Me say Hoooow!

Heap big good job.

Fourth grade was the best.

Danelle said...

ps...I hate reading true stories, unless I personally know the people. Hope you like your new read.

Chelsea said...

LOL! I LOOOOVVE IT!

Rochelle said...

The Indian next to Easton, is he the scary spirit Indian? Dang that is one scary mask.

KerrieLeigh said...

LOL! You can tell that his cousin spilled down his costume. I hate it when that happens! They look so cute...in a scary way. :)

Jason and Kristin said...

Cute new background. :)

The Lower Family said...

Cute indians! Your kids are growing up way to fast! Miss you and hope you are doing good.

Unknown said...

So cute, I love school plays too.

Shay said...

How cute! I love how their masks all look like they are smiling...