I have recently discovered that my daughter inherited an amazing talent from her Grandmother...Silence....I'm not kidding when I say that it is a talent. There are few who possess the ability to carry out the silent treatment as long or as completely. Camry's vow of silence began tonight at 6:30...I'll let you know when it breaks.
~Love you Mom!~
16 comments:
MAN! I wish that my teenage daughters would vow a silent treatment on each other so I didn't have to hear them fighting. Good luck!
Sad that's the only thing I'm REALLY good at...sorry that I've passed it along...is it in the gene pool? Mom
P.S. I do love that girl!!
I remember when I was in trouble, and my mom would address it with the SILENCE TREATMENT! It was worse than being yelled at! Good luck with that one!
Man I wish I could pull that off! I've tried but I'm just no good at it. : )
I have to admit that I'm pretty good at the silent treatment. Sometimes I WISH my kids would've inherited it:) Good luck and I hope it breaks soon.
So, what did you do to deserve the silent treatment? The suspense is killing me:)
I too can pull off a good silent treatment but I haven't had to use that talent in awhile.
Do tell why this all began!
She threw a fit, so I took her cell phone away.
LOL!! I remember doing that to my parents too. Bratty teenagers!!
I wish my kids would give ME the silent treatment:D
It's hard to believe that Camry would do that! It doesn't fit her. At the same time, I think it is so funny. HA! So now I am thinking the cell phone was a great present because now you have leverage! Way to go! Let me know how long she lasts. :)
She is still the cutest most talented little princess around. Tell her Aunt Tanya will save her. I love her and you guys:) Miss ya, love ya also
Oh, I used to be AWESOME at the silent treatment. I'm sorry you're the lucky recipient. It'll probably get worse before it gets better, I'm afraid. Good luck.
It looks like you've officially entered teenager land. I think the silent treatment is a right of passage. Hopefully it's ended by now...
Has it ended yet? I wasn't good at it as a teenager, but I'm a pro at it now. :)
My husband would probably love it, if I could master the silent treatment. With much love and luck...I have to say welcome to the world of teenagers.
HOW FUNNY! I can't wait to hear how long it lasts. She must really be mad.
In case anyone is still wondering I am being spoken to again...it only lasted until I gave her back her phone. :) Girls!!
Post a Comment