CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

For the Love of a Good Book

There is just nothing quite like falling asleep to a good book.....she's definitely my girl!

13 comments:

Arah Debra said...

Like mother like Daughter. So cute!

Rydgd said...

So Darling! It makes we want to snuggle up under the covers with my book...LOVE IT!

KerrieLeigh said...

Cute! I love the new layout. You are so good at it!

grams said...

I do love my girls...miss you guys...

Danelle said...

I wish I could do that, I can NOT fall asleep with a book in my hands, or the t.v. on, or while riding in a car, or plane. I'm jealous...very, very jealous.

Amy Jones said...

I knew I liked that girl! That picture makes me happy...anyone who can love reading that much is a KEEPER! :)

Shay said...

Oh, what a sweetie. I love those type of pictures.

Jason and Kristin said...

Ahhhh, that's sweet.

Cami said...

So so so CUTE!!! Like mother like daughter, right? What a precious picture. :) She looks so cozy and warm.. That is actually my favorite way to take a cat nap... falling asleep reading. It's the best and the only way I can ever even get a nap! You know I don't nap at all... but on those days when I am tired and reading and sleep for 10 minutes, love that. What a precious girl you have. What book was she reading?

Jacci said...

That is so cute! I love your new blog look. it is really cute!

Jessica said...

I love you guys! Can I just say how beautiful Camry is? I was watching her today realizing how mature she is getting and what a belle she is.
Is she snuggling up with a stuffed bear too? Smiling mommy moments.

Chelsea said...

She looks so cute. Makes me want to go to bed with a book tonight.

tanya.... said...

She is so Sweet I just love her!!