I can't believe my little boy is 10!! Double Digits!
All he wanted for his birthday was a skateboard

Of course
Easton was up before 6 am going crazy with excitement. I told him he had to wait until 6:30 until he could open presents so at 6:29am we were up for the day! He got a Tony Hawk skateboard, a lamp for his room, BYU attire, and his new scout stuff for Webelos

For his friend party he invited some of his buddies to Jump on It. Jump on It is this big warehouse full of trampolines and padded walls...perfect for 7 crazy boys!

Opening gifts back at the house. Do his friends know him or what!? Skateboards and football!

Alec, Kaleb,
Brayden P,
Brayden E,
Easton, and
Kaisa (Matt had to leave early)

After the big party Dad took
Easton,
Brayden, Camry, and
Jace sledding. They had a GREAT time!

For our family party we hit the Texas Road House. Aunt
Jacci made the coolest skateboard cake! He LOVED it! Thanks Jax!
Easton had the honor of sitting on the saddle in front of everyone to be sung to. I've had this
privilege before and let me tell you...I feel about the same way that he did about it! ...not so fun....
~10 fun facts about Easton:~He is friends with EVERYONE!
~He LOVES to be outside
~His favorite place to be is at home (when we're on a trip he always wants to know how much longer until we go home)
~He is obsessed with
BYU and is planning to go to college there
~He loses everything! Seriously!
~He is amazing at the
Rubik's cube! He can solve the whole thing in just over 1 minute.
~He is a martial artist. His ability to memorize his forms and moves amazes me!
~He is tenderhearted and sensitive to other's feelings
Love you buddy! Happy Birthday!
17 comments:
He sounds like a genious! Anyone who can solve that dang rubik's cube should get a full-ride scholarship to BYU:) Happy Birthday!
(Autumn, I can't believe you were in on the picture thing! I thought we were friends...)
You always go all out for the kids b-days don't you? Fun, fun, fun!
Jaci is amazing with cakes...wow. I love Easton's face in the picture of him opening presents. Awesome. Happy b-day! I'm glad that was him in the saddle and not me. :)
Grrr...I hate when I forget to sign Ian out of Gmail. That was me...not my husband, although I'm sure he'd agree with us all about the saddle experience. :)
Happy Birthday Easton! i can't believe he's 10! BTW, how long did Camry hold the silent treatment?
Such a great post. The party looked like a blast too! I LOVED the cake! Jacci is so talented. I am very impressed with the rubix cube... wow! What a smarty! Happy Birthday, Easton! Thanks for inviting Brayden, he had a blast! :) Go Cougars!
Happy Birthday buddy!!! He is very smart and very talented. Glad to see that he had a good birthday:)
Start saving your pennies so that boy can go to the Y. Tell him he needs good grades!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe how big you are and sadly you probably don't even remember me!
Happy Birthday to your cute skater guy! I loved the pics. It is so fun when they get excited about presents, and birthdays! You guys are party animals at your house!
Glad you made it through another crazy kid party! Looks like so much fun....for him. You are such a good mom!
We gotta do something about that hat though!!!!!!!!
I'm going to join the crew and comment on the Rubik's cube thing: I can't even believe it. Does he have a strategy? Can he describe it?
Happy Bday, Easton. You're one cool kid...with a pretty cool mom:)
Hey Autumn, tell Easton Happy Birthday, but really I'm writing to tell you that california stalker girl found me some other way. I have all those blockers activated, as far as I know. The only thing I can think of is that she knows a friend of a friend of a friend and she got to me through their blogs. I'm cool with that, I just think it's weird. Maybe she thinks she knows me. PS..I'm in the phone book. The end.
the mystery is solved...she is a friend of my my cousin. i found her name on her blog list. just when i was beginning to think i was famous. ps....i did go to art school. all of the pictures i've posted were done about 10 years ago, during my first round of school. i just unpacked them all and decided to do something with them. they're just some leftovers.
I love reading your description of your life events. Makes me smile every time! Wow, Easton is 10 and Camry's old enough to have learned the dreaded silent treatment :).
Looks like a fun party and a great cake! How cool that he already knows where he whats to go to College.
Him and Brock could have a go at it. Brocks room is filled with Utes stuff. It looks like he had a great B-Day.
Post a Comment