CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Clean Up Fairy

Last night as we were sitting down to eat dinner Easton says, "HEY! There are crumbs all over my chair!"
To which I reply, "I'm sure it's your mess from breakfast this morning."
So he says, "WHAT!? No one cleaned up from breakfast!?"

This conversation tells me 3 things:
a. My kids seriously think there is a clean up fairy!
b.. My kids need to start helping A LOT more!
and
c. Mom's cannot be sick without throwing the whole family for a loop!

15 comments:

grams said...

Gotta LOVE the clean up fairy....hope you're feeling better...mom

Danelle said...

i wish i had a clean up fairy...and like the tooth fairy, not only would the clean up fairy take care of the mess, she/he would leave some money behind in it's place. tonight when i see the first star, i'm wishing for that. thanks for the idea.

Jason and Kristin said...

Ok, but if he noticed the crumbs then that means they usually aren't there which means you are very cleanly!

The Lower Family said...

Amen sista!!! What would they do without us! This is a little late but I hope you had a great Christmas!

Chelsea said...

I think you're right! Are you still sick? Poor Autumn! I hope that you get better soon!

Shay said...

I am sorry you have been sick. All three of us were sick for two weeks...not fun. I hope the cute little clean up fairy starts feeling better!

tanya.... said...

You are such a good mom they are very lucky to have ya!!

Cami said...

Yeah, the clean up fairy is a pretty nice lady. I don't know about you, but we also have a bed making fairy, and a laundry fairy, and a fairy that cooks too. Gotta love it. :)

Arah Debra said...

I want a clean up fairy. Where can I get me one of those? Oh wait, I'm the clean up fairy :-( Get better already! Poor Girl!!

Unknown said...

Funny, my kids think the same thing. Feel better soon.

Jacci said...

thats funny! I feel like that also!

Jacci said...

I am glad you are feeling better!

Teri said...

You amaze me that your clean up fairy cleans up even the chairs after every meal. Mine, just like the tooth fairy forgets to do the chairs. The tooth fairy forgets to come by too.

Rochelle said...

Our clean up fairy is so COOL! PRETTY, SMART, ALWAYS ON TOP OF IT AND PERFECT!

Lisa said...

LOL! Keely came home from kindergarten the other day and when she sat down for lunch just said, "what's going on here?" because I hadn't cleaned up the table after breakfast. They do have a charmed life, don't they?