Call us crazy...but we had CRAZY fun! A big thanks to Kristin who hooked us up with a lady selling tickets to the midnight premiere of Twilight at The Gateway. We had reserved seating which meant...no long lines....no standing out in the cold...no pushing and shoving! Wahoo!
Jodi, Jodi Jo, Cami, Susan, Amy, Natelli, Jacci, Laura, Autumn, Jenny
We split into different groups because the restaurants were overwhelmed with crazed Twilighters! Our group chose Chili's in downtown SLC.
Jenny, Jacci, myself, and Laura at the theater
Seated...11:30pm in our awesome seats!
Overall...I thought the movie was...okay. I was entertained. Can't wait for New Moon! Thanks for the fun girls!
14 comments:
just ok???? I have tickets to a showing tonight with a group of girls but had to cancel last minute since i've got a sick babe... so bummed.
Yep, Okay is about it! Hopefully the money brought in from this film will make for better special effects instead of Edward throwing Bella on his back and running in fast forward motion in a straight line up the mountain. What happened to weaving in and out of trees and the wind on her face?
But it still makes for a lot of fun!
That was alot of fun. thanks for inviting me. I have to say I look like hell in all the pictures.
You girls always have so much fun! I loved the fangs...I am glad you had fun.
fun fun! for some reason I never got the email with the pics, if you have any time, maybe you can resend them. I fell asleep at like 9 last night, so I think I am all caught up now.
Glad you had fun! We went last night and thought it was pretty good. We went to a pizza place by the theater afterwards and the owner asked if we were fans and if I wanted a movie poster. Sure! I had the choice of Edward or Jacob...I chose Jacob:)
Woo Woo! Didn't get to chat with you much that night but LOVED just knowing you were there :)
I thought the same thing as you. Just OK. However, I did like Edward a ton more by the end.
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I was so sad I couldn't go with! It was fun to text with you though while we were in our seperate places. Next movie, I'm there!!
Yay fun! Jacci is a lucky girl. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Sorry I missed. Did you love the sparkles? And creepy Edward Scissor Hands Jasper (his face looked like a ESH did before he cut the dog)? It was pretty fun, but pretty cheesy too.
Soooo fun!! The movie was good, needed a bit more refining, but all in all, I liked it and was entertained albeit a bit disappointed. The best was just hanging out all night and trying not to fall asleep before the movie started. Also.... still a little miffed at the mile long line for popcorn. I'm tellin' ya, the movie would have been WAY better had I had some popcorn to chew on! :) Thanks for the invite. Can't wait for round 2. U R the BEST! xo
Looks like you had fun! I can't do those late nighters anymore. I never got into the twilight series but it still looks like fun!
Good sports staying up so late. Looks like you all had a great time!
that was so much fun! we are for sure going to Harry Potter! I am going to wear my pjs though!
Post a Comment