At school Jace had to fill a Thanksgiving platter with the things he is thankful for. Here is his list:
- I am thankful for my EaSton
- I am thank ful for my SISDR
- I am thankful for my BeD
- I am thankful for My Dad
- I am thankful for MOMDad
- I am thankful for MY CaMRy
- I am thankful for my Jace
- I am thankful for my MoM
- I am thankful for my bed
I'm glad he loves his bed so much! :) I love this age when they are first learning to write. Today I'm thankful for Jace for making me smile...also for the other two who have been inadvertently left off the blog for a while....oops! :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
10 comments:
SO cute! I know what you mean about leaving the other kids off the blog without even realizing it:) We just do our best! Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm thankful for my Jacers, too!
Lots of Love, Grams
What a cutie!
Once again I am so thankful that he is apart of family and thankful for this wonderful time of year!! Lots of Love
Happy Thanksgiving!
Such a cutie. Kids that age are precious. So simple and yet, profound. Love it.
Cute! He's such a sweet guy. I'm glad that he's got such a great bed!
Autumn I still need to come over to your house . . . sorry I'm so unreliable! You are so talented, your new design looks great and is so clever! I love reading everything you write. Hope you're doing well!
Happy Thanksgiving! Great list.
I love the star wars twist to the pilgrim costume....very creative!
Post a Comment