CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Today's Top Ten

I've been tagged with 'My Top Ten'....I'm feeling like 'Today's Top Ten' will be a little easier so here goes:

1. Work Work Work....Love it! Really I do. So fun to be with kids all day...even the bratty ones. Today I did 'double dutch' with a group of girls on the playground and realized how incredibly uncoordinated I really am! Duh!

2. Popcorn....a daily top ten!

3. Mama Mia...here I go again! Loved that movie and love the soundtrack just as much! My carpool and I rock out to this on the way to school everyday!

4. My cute furry little Emmy....Some day's I can hardly believe I spent half my life being an 'animal hater'!

5. Neighbor kids....We live in the BEST neighborhood! The only draw back is there are hardly any girls...but we have no shortage of boys to play with and they are all great kids!

6. My roommate....some of you may know her as Linda...my mother in law. There has never been a better roommate! She cooks, cleans, does my laundry, watches my kids, grocery shops, etc. I don't know what I would have done without her this week! She's the best!

7. Seriously So Blessed....Love this blog! It makes me laugh everyday which Bryan thinks is weird since it's basically making fun of myself! Maybe that's why I love it! I must add that looking at all of my friends blogs are the highlight to every day....especially my old and far away friends.

8. Good Friends....that bring me surprise strawberry shakes and invite themselves over to my house to do puzzles and watch movies....ya you know who you are, Cami! Had tons of fun...love you guys!

9. Our Garden....I am loving all of my homegrown vegetables, especially my tomatoes. Wish my mom lived closer to share them with me!

10. Last but not least....I'm going to go with my DVR. What in the world did we do without these things!? As I was skipping the commercials of the new episode of 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' that btw I recorded on Monday, I realized how cool that little machine really is!

I am tagging Shalee, Chelsea, and Amy J.

8 comments:

Aundrea said...

Fun to read. I'm glad you are enjoying your job so much! Love "Jon and Kate Plus 8"!!

Rochelle said...

Another friend of ours is doing 10 things or 8 things that I am loving right now, it's been fun to read. She poses the question for everyone, I should do it. It's cool!
I'm so glad to see Mike is doing so well.

Cynthia said...

Autumn, you always make me smile!

Lisa said...

Seriously, what did we ever do without a DVR? Thanks for the text btw; you know I would text you back if I could! : )

Kayela said...

I am glad you are liking your new job. That is always a plus. Homegrown tomatoes are the best things.

Cami said...

Loved your top 10! Every time I read someone else's 10 I am thinking I need to do mine over. It isn't nearly as fun and entertaining as yours!!! I loved it so much... especially the "Good Friends" one, I think that was your best one of all, by far! :) I too wish your mom was here so I could FINALLY meet her! Come visit soon, Autumn's Mommy! Also, Linda rocks! So fun to do puzzles with. You haven't finished yet, have you? If so, you might just find you are missing a few pieces that snuck home with me in my pocket just so I can be the one to put the last puzzle piece in. HA!

Shay said...

Love the DVR.....now if we could find time to watch all the things we save....right?

Bonnie said...

Glad you didn't tag me!! I feel like I have been on haiatus(sp?)...being sick does that I guess!