
Okay...I must take a minute to whine. Last Saturday as I was trying to open the blinds in the living room I kicked the coffee table...and I mean I
KICKED it...with my poor little piggy toe. After a good cry and maybe a few not so very nice words I thought I would be okay. But...here I am almost 6 days later still whining about my poor toe. I'm pretty sure it's broken, and I'm pretty sure nothing has ever hurt this bad! My kids ask me every day how my purple toe is feeling....to be honest...not so good! Poor me!!
14 comments:
Poor little piggy! Stubbing your toes is the worst. I hope you feel better soon.
I am so sorry. Wish I was there to take care of ya!! At least bring ya a a sonic.
For real? Are you for real? Did you just dedicate an entire post to your pinkie toe? LOL! I love it.
I think you are being punished for having a coffee table, since coffee is a sin.
sinner.
Oh that looks painful! The worst part of it all is that there is nothing you can do for it. :(
Oh that is the worst. I am so glad that I am going to see you tomorrow:)
I'm so sad for your poor little purple toe. You know how clumsy I am. I've had many a purple toes, I feel for you! The sad thing is, there is nothing you can do for it. Yikes.
i was hoping you would blog about it. Wow, it's really purple. Maybe you should start wearing slippers or something. :)
awww poh wittoh Audumn. Is yoh owwie bettoh yet? pweez wet me no when it is so we can pway agin ok? wotts uv wuv. :)
Nothing makes bad words come out of my mouth like stubbing my toe!! I hope yours feels better soon:)
There is NOTHING in this world more painful than a toe injury...seriously!
Whoa those are your toes? I took me a minute....I thought they were vienna sausages!
WEEEWEEEWEEE! Seriously, Woman, I think I am rubbing off on you too much! LOVE Jer's comment!!
Post a Comment