

I made this quilt for my friend KerrieLeigh's baby, Gannon. This was such a fun quilt to make. Thanks to Holly, my expert quilting buddy, I learned how to quilt these fun stars with my machine. I'm excited to make another one...I think now that I've done it once it won't be so stressful! Thanks a ton Holly!!
17 comments:
It is the cutest thing ever! You did such a great job on it. I am very impressed. Chris thinks it is so awesome. He wants it to be the baby's crib blanket so that it stays nice. Thank you, we love it!
I continue to feel inadequate knowing you!
Wow, your good. I'm with Bonnie on feeling inadequate.
I love how it turned out! Good job!
The scalloped edges turned out fabulous! What an incredible gift!
So cute!!
That is so freakin' cute! It almost makes me want another baby, just to get you to make me one. Almost.
wow, I am very impressed! I started making a quilt like 5, 6 years ago and it is still only half way finished. I have been reading latley and not blogging as much, how is work and the book?
Nat...work is good...the book is good. But, everytime I pick it up I fall asleep because I'm so exhausted. Seriously working, then doing kids is killing me! Poor me! :)
That is so cute. I will be sure to let you know what I'm having so you can get going on mine!! I am very proud of your quilting skills.
It looks so great, Autumn! Good job! I wish I was as talented as you!
I like to take the easy route and do the simple little projects!
That is so cool you know how to do that! That quilt is adorable!
Autumn that blanket looks fabulous! I love how you stitched the stars in red.
That is a wonderful idea for a gift. Way to go team.
SO CUTE! You are amazing, I love the border, scallops, How you do?
How nice, I love it!
Looks great!!!
Post a Comment