1. If it is dark and I happen to be the last one to go upstairs....I quickly hit the light then run as fast as I can until I get to the top. In 33 yrs of life I've never had the boogie man actually catch me! Phew!
2. Before I go to bed and almost every night at least once during the night I check on each member of my family by placing my hand lightly on their backs to make sure they're still breathing...the other night I even included the dog in this event!
3. I have a really hard time sitting down at my house to watch a movie. The whole time I have to concentrate on not getting up and doing something because it makes Bryan crazy!
4. I'm a hair Nazi. I can't stand for my children to go out in public without their hair looking just right. I have been known to be almost done with Camry's hair and completely start over because of a small bump. (she loves this about me...ha!)
5. I HAVE to read before I fall asleep. Even if it's just one page....I absolutely can't go to sleep unless I read.
6. I chew ice. I know...I know....it's so bad for my teeth. I can't help it, it's just so refreshing!
I'm tagging: Cami, Arah, Lisa, Amy J., Shalee, and Jess
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Why is it so hard to relax in our own homes? Seriously, I have such a hard time sitting down and watching tv/movies at my house because I always feel this urgency to be getting things done!
Fun tag, I'll do it...probably tomorrow though!
oh my gosh we really are twins. I do the SAME thing if I am the last one to bed. I run up the stairs and around the bed. My heart beating fast the whole time. sometimes corey asks me what my problem is. I am glad I am not the only one that does that! funny!
ps I havent talked to you in a while. how is your Job going?
I have to read before I fall asleep too! And I'm sure glad that in your 33 years the boogey man hasn't caught you.
So, I chew ice too.... but my teeth already have to be cold or I get zinged. They have to "warm up" to it. I love the fact that you get that boogey man feeling going up the stairs. I used to and rarely do any more. I think that is carried over from when we were kids. Love to find out more stuff about you. It's like opening up Christmas presents... a fun, happy surprise! oh and, BTW... reading is a MUST. Not only for me, but for Dani, because, as I have said before, I have to rub his head while I read. A great way to wind down.
Ok.. my turn. I hope mine will be as good as yours!
SO true you hair freak! You'd die if you had my boys!
I HAVE to read to. I almost added that as one of my quirks!
This was a fun tag!
You and Gizmo and the boogy man!! I totally do the same thing when I watch movies. I think that's why I love to go to the theater...I actually have to sit for the whole 2 hours! I think a lot of your quirks have worn off on me...or is it that we are just similar?? HUH??
I love that the boogy man hasn't got you. I do this only when I am at my mom and das's house. I love ice too, it drives Ty crazy.
I am so glad that I'm not the only one that has a chewing ice problem! Wished you could have come up and played. Maybe next time!
I'm with you on the hair thing....I have been known to chase Max around the house with pomeade on my hands before we go somewhere.
I chew ice too, sonic ice is the best!!!!!!!!! You are lucky the boogy man has not got you, he is mean.
OK, it was hair-larious to read the sticker post! We are getting-to-know so much about our Autumn. Didn't know you quilt too! Just love everything about you:)
Yep, you and Melissa have ice issues! Could you come help Jonah with his hair. I can't seem to remember to make it not stick up before we leave the house.
I have to read to fall asleep too! Steve loves that about me. I'm planning on doing this tag, but I have a lot of catching up in the blog world to do first.
Post a Comment