Today is a sad day for Mom....my baby went to Kindergarten. I can't believe how fast time went by. I'm so glad that he has a September birthday so that we were able to have that extra year together. He has been so excited for this day. We have been counting down for weeks now. This morning he woke up and couldn't wait to run out the door. On the way into school he wouldn't hold my hand...apparently he grew up in his sleep last night! :(

Jace's Kindergarten Assessment with Mrs. Wyatt




13 comments:
Oh, that is so sweet. Hey, that Mrs. Wyatt used to be the primary president in Loch Lomond. I love the heart shaped waffles and I'm impressed that you woke up early enough to make them and get everyone ready. Thanks again for coming to my party on Sunday...the pity party :)
My stomach got all tied in knots just reading this. Keely starts next week and the closer it gets the more nervous I get. So great Jace already has some buddies in hi class!
So fun for Jace! I am so glad that he is in Ethan's class. They were so cute in the car when I was driving them home. Loved it. It's going to be such a fun year.... and oh yeah, you looked so dang cute today!! Loved your top!
How crazy! I don't know what I will do when Thatch goes to school.
It's neat that his cousin is in his class.
Forgot to say.... you absolutely rock when it comes to documenting your kids lives. It didn't even cross my mind to take pictures at assessments or anything. How come you're so cool? hmmm? Maybe I can learn through osmosis or something. Just wear a hat for a few minutes, then let me wear it so all your awesomness (to quote the kung fu panda again) comes into MY brain! You rock. The best Mommy ever!
Forgot to say.... you absolutely rock when it comes to documenting your kids lives. It didn't even cross my mind to take pictures at assessments or anything. How come you're so cool? hmmm? Maybe I can learn through osmosis or something. Just wear a hat for a few minutes, then let me wear it so all your awesomness (to quote the kung fu panda again) comes into MY brain! You rock. The best Mommy ever!
He is so dang cute! How cool that his cousing gets to be in the same class...it's almost like you guys live in Blanding:)
I was about to say the same thing Kristin did! Mrs. Whyatt was the primary president in Loch Lomand. Funny the different roles everyone plays and You don't even know it.
Cry, thats what Ty and I have been doing all day. Later in life we should get our kindergardeners together and get them married. Te he he.
I don't know how you did it. I'm going to lose it when Gavin goes. That's so great that he has friends in his class. Way to go Jace!
I was so sad, too, when I dropped Garet off!! Glad they are in the same class!! Today they told me that "kindergarten was the best day ever!!"
Camry has always looked just like you but the older she gets even more! She looks so grown up and her hair is longer again! Jace seriously looks so happy! That is so cute! You are such a great Mom. I know that I would definately have a great day if I had heart shaped waffles! No wonder Easton looks so happy.
Autumn, Your family is adorable! Thanks for letting me take a peak into your life. I feel like I know so much about you anyway through Cami. Let's do lunch. :-)
Post a Comment