
I have to thank all of you for your brilliant ideas on what to do with my kitchen table treasures! The "Rock Garden" is a huge success!
Jace loves it and has been taking pride in it for the last 2 days! Today he asked me, "Mom, can Emmy get in your garden?" I said, "Yeah" Then he said, "Well I don't want her in MINE!" Okay...Emmy you've been banned from
Jace's garden!.
We'll see how that goes....
12 comments:
Yay!!! So glad he loves his little garden. It looks great!
Great idea! Cute Boy!!!
How cute! He looks so proud.
Now that's a good idea!
you found the perfect solution!!
Cute idea...I might steal it!
I still think everyone should have to deal with a top drawer full of crap like me.....
Tyler's end up in his top drawer and on his window seel
Look how happy he is! Mission accomplished. Hey, are you coming Tues? Did yo get my message?
It actually looks really cute! Great idea. But, I am so offended you didn't use mine! What the heck?? :)
Love it! I'm so glad that he was happy with him, his own little piece of heaven. Thanks for letting me borrow the books! I loved them. I can't wait to read the last one. I don't know why I didn't just take them all... silly me!
that is sooo funny!!!!
Post a Comment