Gives the best hugs
Loves me no matter what
Plays an awesome round of golf
Loves the outdoors
Loves his grand babies
Can make my tears flow easier than anyone else
Always knows when I need him
Is as stubborn as me
Loves a good party
Can barbecue better than anyone I know
Is the best dad anyone could ever ask for!
I love you dad...hope you have a great birthday!
8 comments:
I hope he has a great birthday, to go along with the great man I know he is from all of the great things you tell me!
What a sweet tribute for you dad. You're so good about doing post for your families b-days. I really need to be better about it.
You're a poet too, Autumn! How sweet to praise your dad like that. I loved it. Happy Birthday to Autumn's dad! :)
I hope your dad had a great day!
that's the spirit my girl! it will be fun, meet at my house at 9! how is the book?
Happy B-day to your Daddy! I'm so glad that he's your daddy too, cause he's helped make you in to the person that you are and I think you are the Bomb (haha, I haven't said the bomb in a long time.) You are the best!
Your dad looks the same as he did when we were little! I hope he has a great birthday. I always thought your parents were the nicest people. I think it is so cool that you are so close.
I second that on the "best hugs." I love it that your dad always gives me a hug when he sees me!! Happy Birthday Mike!!
Post a Comment