Camry....6th Grader
Easton....4th Grader
Every year on the first day of school we have 'Heart Shaped Waffles'. Thank you Ty and Jenny for the most awesome wedding gift ever! We have used our waffle maker a ton!!
Aren't these so cool!? You know you're going to have a good day when you have these for breakfast!
8 comments:
I love the heart-shaped waffles! I think I will make some of my own for breakfast tomorrow.
So jealous! My kids need you for their mom. They just had some not so yummy cereal because I hadn't gone shopping yet. You're such a great mom, and I want some!! No fair! How fun to have traditions like that. Can you come over and give me some lessons in Mom 101? :) Love that about you.
What a neat tradition! Those kids have an awesome mommy! Can you believe you have a 6th grader?? I remember that year so well...
Seriously, so blessed! For cute!!
Couldn't resist...you got me hooked! Can't believe by babes are so big. Hope you all have a great school year!
I don't remember giving you that. I guess I was pretty poor back then.
You are such a cute mom! I love the heart-shaped waffles. Your kids are adorable.
What a cute mom you are! That's a fun tradition.
I think I needed the waffles for my first day back to school...the two sips of Diet Coke didn't do me much good!
Post a Comment