Tragedy struck when my best friend Rochelle moved to the Northwest corner of the world. Thankfully with technology we keep in touch now better than ever. Ever the party planner Rochelle is planning a smash for the 'Breaking Dawn' release. I've talked to her several times over the weeks, giving her a few suggestions, answering some really hard quiz questions etc. This morning she calls me and asks my opinion on a font she found online...'do you think it looks like 'Edward'.....you know....girl stuff....She proceeds to email me the font. For some reason I got the email and it looked like plain old times roman font to me. Frustrated beyond belief....here is her solution. 'I'll take a picture of my computer screen with my camera and send it to you!' Voila!! Genius!! Thank heaven for the Internet...and cameras!! What did we ever do without it!? Monday, July 28, 2008
When Your BFF Lives Far Away....
Tragedy struck when my best friend Rochelle moved to the Northwest corner of the world. Thankfully with technology we keep in touch now better than ever. Ever the party planner Rochelle is planning a smash for the 'Breaking Dawn' release. I've talked to her several times over the weeks, giving her a few suggestions, answering some really hard quiz questions etc. This morning she calls me and asks my opinion on a font she found online...'do you think it looks like 'Edward'.....you know....girl stuff....She proceeds to email me the font. For some reason I got the email and it looked like plain old times roman font to me. Frustrated beyond belief....here is her solution. 'I'll take a picture of my computer screen with my camera and send it to you!' Voila!! Genius!! Thank heaven for the Internet...and cameras!! What did we ever do without it!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Well hey if the font won't show up and a picture will then hey problem solved!
I think that totally looks like Edward! we need to plan our party! what do you think we should do, go to Wal mart cuz it is faster and cheaper or just go join one of the parys and the book store, I think we should go out to eat, but I am not sure what time? what do you think?
I think you should COME UP HERE!! Just hitch hike or something!
That font is PERFECT! I agree with Natalie, you should host (get it) out Breaking Dawn party.
Rochelle's party is going to blow us out of the water! We gotta come up with something good girls! Come on!! Nat..the cheap in me says Walmart...the fun in me says something else!!
Seriously, what did do before the internet, cameras, cell phones, etc...I really don't know how we survived. I bet the party will be a blast. I have a feeling Rochelle doesn't hold back when planning a party.
I just don't get it, I can't get into the twilight books! Something is really wrong with me for sure!
I love those books!! Its almost here!
Aubri, I can't not believe you just outted yourself to the world wide web. I'm still realing in shock but it will pass. In the mean time just pretend and don't tell anyone else and maybe you'll be safe...
Oh and WalMart is where you are going for your party? Nat, I have faith in you that you will step things up a little.
I want to come to the party to bad Rochelle lives so far away! Autumn if you have a party I am inviting myself.
Jenn...if I have a party you are invited for sure! I'll call you!
We are going to the book release on Friday night at 12:01am. Laura has already told me that she is not interested in coming along. I say BOO to that.
Maryam...I'm glad I don't have to deal with Laura's 'Twilight Hater' attitude! She's a big party pooper! :) Hope you have tons of fun!!!
I like the "Edward" font; good choice, Rochelle. So are we having a party or not?? The cheap person in me says: "Hey Autumn, can I borrow your book first when your done??"
Rochelle! Brilliant. It probably would have taken me a few days to figure that one out. Way to go. The party sounds like a ton of fun. The only weekend night that Sean works all summer is... guess??? I'm getting my kids out of bed at midnight to go to walmart. I went to walmart for the last HP book, same reason as above. Here's my logic. I waited in line for about 15 min before midnight, they passed out the book, they had all of the check stands open. I was on my way home. I called my sister who was at either Borders or B&N and they were still in line. I was at home in bed reading the first few chapters when she finally got home, and of course finished the book first. The drawback: I couldn't dish about the book because I was the only one finished..
ROFL-means 'rolling on the floor laughing. then there is ROFLSHIP 'rolling on the floor laughing so hard I peed. It surpasses LOL.
The font is great. The fact that you are all going to have a Breaking Dawn party without me STINKS! I think (sniff) I might (sniff) cry. Yup....I'm crying.
ROFLSHIP? Really? I'm not crying anymore because THAT is HILARIOUS! I'm totally using that. ROFLSHIP.
Post a Comment