I was tagged by Cami and Jessica on this one...
3 Joys....my kids, my family, reading a good book
3 Fears....losing someone I love, heights, being in a car accident
3 Goals....start running again (great now Bonnie is going to make me go), play more with the kids, finish all of my projects I've started this year.
3 Obsessions....blogging, my mini bag of popcorn (I seriously plan my day around this), my bank account being balanced to the penny
3 Random....I rarely cry (but if I'm watching a sad movie I can sob for hours...weird), the smell of a cafeteria gives me little panic attacks (no idea why), I love to laugh so hard my stomach hurts...therefore I try to surround myself with people who will make this happen ie. bonnie, cami, chelsea....
3 Tags....Melissa, Jenny, KerrieLeigh
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
lol about your cafeteria phobia:)
Any cafeteria? Weirdo!! Just kidding, I love it!
I can't say I have panic attacks over the smell of a cafeteria but I do hate it.
I'm impressed that you are going to start running - you go girl!
You are always up to make us laugh also!! LOL :)
Okay, you put it in writing, now you HAVE to go when I call you!! I have LOTS more girl camp stories to make you laugh while we run!!
It's about time!! Sheesh! :) Loved reading it. It's also so interesting to see how much we have in common, don't you think?? If you start running again, then I have to so I can feel as awesome as you do... so, let's just not and say we did. We can go get pedicures instead! ha! Cami
sorry....I didn't realize I posted as my daughter until it was too late and so I had to add my name really quick. So dumb of me.
Is my typing jiggling? Still laughing about the cafeteria one! Love to hear you're a "to the penny" girl, I would never know that one, but so cool about you. And yes, we're in the rebel club together!!
I totally want to hear more about the book club-jgwell@transsage.com.
Post a Comment