CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sophie's Fun Party

We got to go to Sophie's first birthday party last week. It was tons of fun! My sister in law Jacci makes the coolest cakes! She is an expert! This is Sophie's first birthday cake....a giant cupcake all to herself!
Camry and Uncle Trent the winners of the chicken fight!
Easton/Uncle Corey vs. Kaleb/Uncle Trent
Jace and Garet having their turn!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a great swim party!!! I really do love that cake! It looks really good.

Teri said...

You guys have had way too much fun this summer! You put us to shame. I am so loving cute little Sophie's cup cake cake. That is the cutest idea. Not that I'd ever actually do it, way too much work for me, but it's so cute. Jacci must be super woman!

Arah Debra said...

Wow I want a cupcake like that. Yummy! Looks like fun.

Aundrea said...

That is the cutest cake ever!!

Cami said...

Holy Cupcake Batman! That thing is HUGE!!! Wow. I want won. How funnnnn!!!

Chelsea said...

That is the cutest cake I have ever seen! What a woman! Looks like lots of swimming fun. Where's the picture of you chicken fighting?

Jessica said...

I'm with Cami and everyone else on the cupcake. Must know how to do that. Yeah, For my kids, I mean. Wink, wink.
Happy Sophie.