I always wanted a little sister growing up. When Camry started asking me why she didn't have a little sister I felt a little bad saying, "because we didn't want to risk giving you another brother" HE HE....(I didn't really ever say that to her)....So anyway, now that we have Miss Maddie around I'm thinking we've filled a void. These two are so cute together. Despite the big age gap of 10 years they are still best buds. Camry is so sweet with her and you can just see the love and admiration in Maddie's eyes whenever she looks at her cousin. She loves to copy what Camry does and sit on her lap. Camry is the greatest babysitter...I think Bonnie has it pretty good having a 2 yr old with Camry around to chase her everywhere! I hope Camry always remembers that someone is looking up to her and trying to be just like her.
Camry and Maddie at the Huntsman Center
Giving each other moral support at the Pediatrician
Fourth of July
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So adorable! Trust me, a little cousin is better than a little sister. I love my sister now...but there were times I would have gladly traded her for a little brother.
So cute. I love that Camry has her. I know Emily would have been pretty sad had she not had a little sister.
So cute. I hope Avrie will have someone like that for her. All of the new cousins are boys! She wants a little girl around so bad.
I definitely have it pretty good having Camry around to help keep an eye on Maddie. I love it that they have each other...Maddie's is not going to have another sibling other than the two stinky boys, so they were meant for each other. I hope it's always like this!
That is too cute! Your kids are so lucky to have their cousins so close.
They are two cute little girls! I think it's awesome having an older kid around to chase the youngsters for me:)
So sweet. Could you send her out here to chase after Keely and Ben?? : )
Camry is so great! She is such a great "little mommy." I had an older cousin like her and still adore her to this day.
Post a Comment