CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mama Mia!

I've been on blog hiatus for a while. Life has been crazy, but I'm back and I must begin my week of posts with my favorite! My sister in laws, mother in law, and I went to see Mama Mia on Friday. LOVED IT! Seriously so good! I've never seen the play...I'm sure it's great. Pierce Brosnan left a little to be desired in the singing department, but I could totally get past it! If you haven't seen this I recommend it! At the end of our movie the whole audience was dancing and clapping in their seats! So fun! Great girls night out! Thank you Grandpa Mike for treating us to the movie...even though you thought it looked stupid! :)

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for letting me know how good it was. I am having our family reunion here next week and this movie is on the schedule for the girls night out. I am so exited to go out with my sisters and mom to see this movie.

Rochelle said...

Good to know for the next girls night out.

KerrieLeigh said...

I have been wanting to see it. So glad it was good. You never know how the musicals will turn out. Sounds like a fun night out!

Cami said...

Now I for sure have to see it! It looked so good in the previews. I have missed your posting.... glad you are back! Just not the same without you! :)

Teri said...

I went and saw it on Sat. I laughed so hard, it was so great. Pierce just brought a little more laughter to it. I couldn't help but laugh every time he started singing. Now I want the sound track.

The Lower Family said...

I can't wait to see it! I love ABBA...it reminds me of my college days! I will probably have to drag Kenny to it though!

Lindsay said...

Again I just wanted to say thankyou for helping me out yesterday. Just one of those days and if you wern't there I might have really fallen apart. thanks so much.

Aundrea said...

I was wondering what had happened to you!:) Glad you're back! Thanks for the movie tip...maybe I'll go with my mom while she's visiting.

Arah Debra said...

I saw this show on Broadway and LOVED it!! Were you singing Abba for the next few days? I can't wait to see the movie. I think I'm going Friday for GNO. So excited!

Rochelle said...

Okay it's time to check it out for ourselves! Tonight!!!!

Bonnie said...

LOVED IT!!! Autumn forgot to mention that we searched 3 different stores afterwards for the soundtrack!! Now I crank it up any time I'm cleaning and the kids love it!! Kaleb was soooo excited that it was a CD when I first turned it on...I better watch out because he'll snag it and keep it in his room!!

Bonnie said...

LOVED IT!!! Autumn forgot to mention that we searched 3 different stores afterwards for the soundtrack!! Now I crank it up any time I'm cleaning and the kids love it!! Kaleb was soooo excited that it was a CD when I first turned it on...I better watch out because he'll snag it and keep it in his room!!

Jacci said...

I loved that movie!! I want to go see it again. I am serious about dancing!!! thanks for inviting me!

Unknown said...

I loved this movie I went opening day by myself. I know lame but I couldn't wait anymore.