CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Giant Water Slide=FUN!

My cute friend Cami....this is her above.....invited me and the kids to the park today for some Giant Water Slide fun!
Big Hill +Vinyl Billboard Signs+Water=Tons of FUN!! Here's a view of the slide...although the picture doesn't really do it justice.
My cute nephew Garet
I don't think this backwards move was intentional...but Jace loved it anyway!
Best Buds...Emily and Camry

Easton...the little daredevil.....he ended the day with some major road rash on his shoulder! Major pile-up!!
Me and the little boys going SUPER fast!
At the bottom....let's do it AGAIN!

My graceful self...major crash landing.
We had so much fun! Thanks again Cami for inviting us! What a great day!

12 comments:

Cami said...

Autumn I love your post. It is so funny that we used a lot of the same phrasing. I am so glad you got to come, it wouldn't have been NEARLY as fun had you not been there! But dang! You beat me posting. Shoot, I will just have to go faster next time! :)

Jodi Jo said...

That does look like a lot of fun. Too bad I don't wear swimsuits that often...

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun. It reminds me of that commercial on tv. I have always wanted to do that on a huge slipe and slide.

Rochelle said...

That is a great idea, who provided the water? This week has been hot and sticky we could use a big slide!

Aundrea said...

That looks like tons of fun!!

KerrieLeigh said...

That looks like so much fun! I am so jealous of everyone's fun summertime activities. I just need to feel sorry for myself for a minute......ok, I'm done.

tanya.... said...

That looks like a great time! You guys always think of the fun things!!

Teri said...

WAY FUN! What a great idea, you are such a fun mommy!

Arah Debra said...

Fun! Poor Gavin just ran threw the sprinklers yesterday because I didn't feel like taking him to the pool.

The Lower Family said...

Looks like tons of fun! I hope that you father-in-law is doing good also. James keeps asking when the kids from Lehi are coming so you better not dog out!

maryam said...

Are you kidding me??? That is the biggest slide I've ever seen!!! FUN!!

Bonnie said...

It looks like you all had a great time!! Thanks for taking Garet. He told me ALL about it tonight!