I seriously have the world's best Mom! My Mom is the type of person who never puts herself first...she is always doing things for others. Her kids and her grandkids are constantly spoiled by her (and we all love it). Just yesterday I got a text from her saying that "I had a surprise at the salon"....she had scheduled a hair appointment and an eyelash tint for me. Anyone will tell you that she is the absolute best listener around. She has a love of learning and we all think she should have been a psychiatrist (don't get any ideas about going back to school again mom)! My Mother never raises her voice...if you're in trouble...the silent treatment it is. (This doesn't happen to me too often...being the favorite child and all!) She makes friends easily and is loyal to the end. I know that her friends love her like she is family! I had a wonderful childhood with a Mom who was always fair and had time to listen and talk with me. I have never had a day in my life where I have doubted the love that she has for me or my family. I just wanted to say thank you Mom for all that you are and all that you have taught me. I love you with all of my heart! I hope to be half the mother that you are! I am forever grateful to have had the good fortune to be your daughter! Have a happy birthday!
P.S. your gifts await you at our house since we will see you in 11 days! Yay!


11 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAIL!
Happy Birthday to the Mom we all wish we had!! XOXO's!!
Your mom is still so pretty. What a great mom you have.
That's such a sweet tribute to your mom!
That was so much fun to read! Happy birthday Gail! I sooo hope to look like you when I'm a grandma:)
You mom is still just as gorgeous as ever. What a beautiful tribute!
I love your mom. I loved being at your house becuase she was always so nice! I will have to agree with all the others, she has always been so beautiful! I hope you have a happy birthday Gail!
Wow, she looks great! I loved looking at all of your pictures.
mom's are the best! you have a good one :)
Amen! I love, love, love your mom!
Happy late Birthday Gail! I love you too! By the way, how come she never gets any older?
Jean
Post a Comment