CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

What's In Your Bag Tag....

I got tagged by Arah. Here is my bag and it's contents....
  • Keys-so I can drive my car (actually kind of wierd that they're in my purse...usually I leave them in the car)
  • My camera-I always carry this with me...you just never know when you might need to take a photo! (it's the blogger in me)
  • Doublemint Gum-Jace LOVES gum...doublemint is the only nonfruity kind he likes.
  • My checkbook-?? so I can buy things ??
  • My Bedhead lipgloss-I love the color but hate the wierd flavor...need a new one!
  • Tampon-pretty self explanitory
  • Advil-from my Hawaii trip....my knee was killing me on the airplane!
  • My pretty Irving Rice mirror-my mom always sends me the coolest gifts! It has pretty little charms on it...I love it (and so does Maddie)!
  • 2 pair of black sunglasses-I have no idea...I should take one out and put in a brown pair!
  • My Target receipt-In case I want to take back the picture frame I just bought for my bathroom.
  • Paint samples-redecorating the boys room.
  • My purple Massage Envy pen-I love this pen....don't really know why.
  • Registration receipts-I signed my kids up for "fishing club" haven't taken the receipts out of my bag yet.
  • $10.00 reward for Old Navy-gonna go spend this....didn't remember I had it (thanks Arah)!
  • Pamphlets from my Dr.-from my last checkup
  • $2.00-in case of a Diet Dr. Pepper emergency
Maybe you all learned something about me...maybe you didn't.....it was fun! I'm tagging Rochelle, Jenny, KerrieLeigh, Kristin, Marci, and both Amy's.

7 comments:

Aundrea said...

The contents of a purse say so much about a person:) Your contents tell me you are totally cool!!:)

Rochelle said...

My contents are going to say how totally vain I am. Oh I have two tags in one day, this should be fun!

Arah Debra said...

Wasn't that the easiest tag your ever done? That mirror is so cute!

maryam said...

I love seeing what's inside other people's purses! I also have 2 pairs of black sunglasses in my purse... random!

Unknown said...

This was kind of fun. Ty wanted me to put in the picture a bell pepper or some rottin bananas he thought it would be funny but I didn't.

Lisa said...

Not surprised that your camera is always with you!

Updates From The Outback said...

You do a great job of your blog. We probably won't have a chance to comment very often, but we will be checking your blogspot when we can. By the way, I don't know if that is a current picture, but I swear you haven't aged since high school. You look great.
We are so thrilled to see you so happy. You deserve it!