skip to main |
skip to sidebar
How Much Is That Doggy In The Window??
FREE!
So...Emmy LOVES Fruity Pebbles! If this were a rare occurance I would totally be fine. But this happens on a weekly basis at my house! When I am not looking, my puppy sneaks into the kitchen, grabs a hold of the table cloth, and gives it a pull until her prized bowl of Fruity Pebbles comes tumbling down to the ground! She wasn't too happy today because the bowl landed on the chair rather than the floor....lucky for her since I had just mopped! Seriously!? I would love to get some advice from anyone with well behaved animals! I'm at a loss on this one!
11 comments:
That's my girl!! She's a smart one. I'd love to give you some advice but since my dog is 10 times worse than Emmy, I won't!
Oh how sorry am I? I am in the same boat as Aunt Laura in the naughty dog department! She is so cute though.
Don't use a table cloth at breakfast! Then she'll go crazy trying to figure out what to do. It would be fun just to watch her little brain plot.
BTW, how many bowls have you lost to her?
Just another reason we decided not to get a dog:) I lose multiple bowls just due to my kids!!
My dog lives outside. My kids wish that she didn't but if something like that happened there would be no more dog. I have rage issues. (Ha Ha) Good luck.
Only a few bowls have been lost...for some reason they don't usually break when they fall...good bowls I guess!?
Seriously Autumn, listen to Rochelle and try no table cloth. Emmy is too cute to be mad at!
Stories like this make me not feel so bad that Steve won't let me have a dog.
If it's any consolation...at least it's a dog doing it and not one of your children. :)
Naughty puppy!! I'm glad Gizmo will have a cell-mate at the pound!!
Post a Comment