
I've been considering buying a couple of banana chairs for my boys' room so that when they play their video games they will have something to sit on.....apparently there is no need! This is how I found Jace today. I was cracking up! Who needs banana chairs right?! Oh...and just wondering...does every male have to stick out their tongue while playing video games or is it just my imagination?
7 comments:
How funny! I don't think it's in your imagination. I pretty sure it's a requirement.
Now that's awesome! I'm also pretty sure the tongue-sticking-out thing is a necessity...although I'm not sure that it's limited to boys only. :)
My kids are constantly dumping my laundry basket and sitting on it upside down. (their games are by my laundry closet). It drives me crazy. guess I could buy them their own laundry basket/ chairs so they'll leave mine alone.
So cute, Well I guess you don't need to by them any chairs.
Hey, I'm pretty entertained by this whole blogging thing. Thanks for the fun and for always having a new post for me to read.
The buckets will do fine. It's just like all of the toys you buy but they only play with the remotes.
Post a Comment