CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Santa Baby!

We made a quick stop to see Santa today while we were at the mall. The kids were so excited! He was so cute with them!
Jace was all prepared to sit on Santa's lap....I think he got a little nervous standing in line....he seemed a little shy (which is SO not him). He asked Santa for a Leapster and a game.
Camry asked Santa for a stereo that she could attach her Ipod to. She is such a music lover!
Easton....(tough guy)....he is so like his Dad! He asked Santa to bring him a Ripstick. If he gets what he asks for we're hoping that we don't spend Christmas morning in the E.R.!

8 comments:

Rochelle said...

Can you believe there are only 10 days left until Christmas? I remember the best feeling at this time of year when I was little. I hope my kids feel that now.
I love your Santa he looks awesome. And it sounds like the kids didn't go with a huge list so that's nice.

Lisa said...

What is a Ripstick?? They won't let us take pictures of Santa and kids at our mall, we have to buy them - lame! Your kids are adorable, do they all still believe in Santa?

maryam said...

I love santa pics! So cute. :)

Chelsea said...

They are so cute!! I'm so glad that the Halliday kids had such a good Santa experience:)

Unknown said...

cute photos. My kids wont go see santa. To big or to scared.

Arah Debra said...

I wish I still believed in Santa.I loved the excitement of Christmas. But having kids that believe brings that magic back. I love it!

Bonnie said...

I loved that it was a 'real' Santa!! We were too lazy to come see him with you all!! I wonder what Beastie would have done this year?? Kaleb just came down the stairs a little while ago and said that he is '...too excited thinking about Christmas to sleep.' I love how kids are at Christmas!! The Polar Express is their favorite right now!

tanya.... said...

Thanks for the good time!! Love doing stuff like this with the ones we love!!