Almost as exciting as Christmas morning is opening up our Christmas Eve pajamas and ornaments from Grandma and Grandpa Northern! The kids all hop in the tub, then get to put on their cozy new pajamas and hang their new ornament on their tree.
Jace, Grandma, Camry, and Easton
Grandpa, Grandma, and Grandkids
This year Camry got a Jack Sparrow ornament (she has outgrown the princess phase, much to Grandma Gails dismay), Easton got the new Spiderman, and Jace got a Shrek The Third ornament. They loved them AND their jammies! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! They are getting so big! I'm glad that they had such a great time with their Grandma and Grandpa. I'm sure that Camry was thrilled to have Grandma there for Christmas. I'm sure that they are ready to get back to the warmer weather!
We have the same traditon. We all get new pj's christmas eve. Ty and I all get new pj also. I like the ornament idea.
Post a Comment