He is so darn cute! I can't help but smile.
I am laughing so hard! This is totally how it is at my house when my kids don't sleep! OH! I am still laughing!!!
Poor Chase! It's a hard thing to get up that early.
Looks like tons of fun. I hope you guys had a great Christmas. Your blog looks cute too!
It was such a fun night. sorry i left so fast. I had a really tired one too!! she had a melt down the whole way home.
So sad we missed the whole event, but glad to see the pictures of everyone and I just love that kid!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is so darn cute! I can't help but smile.
I am laughing so hard! This is totally how it is at my house when my kids don't sleep! OH! I am still laughing!!!
Poor Chase! It's a hard thing to get up that early.
Looks like tons of fun. I hope you guys had a great Christmas. Your blog looks cute too!
It was such a fun night. sorry i left so fast. I had a really tired one too!! she had a melt down the whole way home.
So sad we missed the whole event, but glad to see the pictures of everyone and I just love that kid!!
Post a Comment