CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

We have a "no shoes" rule at our house.....I thought this was the cutest thing to see the kids snow boots all lined up by the door!
Jace, Camry, and Easton in our Winter Wonderland Does this look like fun or what!? Bryan hooked a tube up to the back of the four wheeler and he and the kids were out braving the cold for hours! A quick visit to the emergency room suspended the fun for the day....but everything turned out fine! The kids made their dad promise they could do it again next time it snows!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

That looks like a lot of fun!! I'm glad that everything was alright at the ER!

Lisa said...

Emergency room? Sounds like fun. : )

Could you email me your address? lsquinn2001@yahoo.com

Bonnie said...

Glad all was okay. We'll have to come with you next time....minus the injuries!

Rochelle said...

K- last year a guys daughter was killed pulling his daughter behind his four wheeler. So no more! It looks like you got the storm we just had and I am so jealous that yours was that much snow and ours ended up with lots of rain!!!

Arah Debra said...

Fun, fun, fun! I'm happy everything was ok at the ER.

tanya.... said...

Looks like a great time!! Glad to hear that our little girl is okay!

Aundrea said...

Okay, you knew you would get the "worst case scenario" from Rochelle:) (Just kidding Rochelle!)And he was pulling her behind a truck NOT a 4-wheeler. I remember the good ol'days in Blanding pullinge people behind my 4-wheeler. I'm jealous you guys get to do it with your kids!

Rochelle said...

HELLO! Do you think your on vacation or something? Its been a few days now and I am getting worried!