We had a great Christmas this year. Tons of family, good food, and gifts galore! The kids were thrilled with everything that Santa brought for them! Camry got her new stereo system with the ipod doc., Easton got his beloved ripstick, and Jace got his Leapster. (I think he was still holding out for a Nintendo DS, but Santa didn't come through for the 5 year old this year) We were so glad to have Grandpa and Grandma Northern here with us. It is always so much fun to wake up and have the Grandparents here to enjoy the excitement! We had an early 5am wake up call from the two older kids, who don't sleep much at all on Christmas Eve. Luckily Santa had time to arrive before they got up...so all was well! The kids are already looking forward to next year....give me a couple of months and maybe I will be too! :)
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Cute pictures! Happy Hallidays to you too!
Love the pictures! I bought Tom a Ripstick last year... hehe! It looks like you had a good Christmas!
Great slide show! I am glad you had a Merry Christmas! My gift to Laura from me and you is going to be setting her up a blog!!!
Miss you all!
Rochelle...I know! Laura is in New Zealand! Can you believe that!? She has been gone for 2 weeks, we are all dying here-missing her!Good luck trying to get her to do a blog...I am on her case daily!
It is fun to see your pictures. I am excited to get together with you and Lisa. Can't wait!!!
I knew she was going, I hope she is having a blast. Ryan went with her right? Ahh you should just call me!
Great pictures! We went to a hill over by the Cedar Hills Golf Course. It was lots of fun. We're going to go one more time before Lisa leaves. You should come with us.
Cute Pictures!! I miss you all and missed the holidays with the hallidays!
Post a Comment