CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy 11th Birthday Camry!


Camry had her 11th Birthday yesterday! Where does time go? I am so proud of my girl! I couldn't ask for anything more in a little girl. Camry is an artist at heart. She loves music, drawing, sewing, photography and anything else that uses her creativity. She has been taking piano for the past 4 years and she is getting really good at it. I can no longer help her with her lessons, as she has long since passed my skill level! She is a great student and has so many friends. Camry is also a really good sister. She and Easton are the best of friends, but she will also include Jace (most of the time). I am so thankful to have been able to spend the past 11 years with her and I look forward to many many more! I love you Cams!

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

You made me cry!! Oh, how I love this little girl!!!

Rochelle said...

Hppy Birthday Cmary! I can't believe how fast they grow up! What a great party thoes are my favorite kind.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Camry - I think that's what I'd like to do for my birthday! Autumn - I'm so glad you said hi on our blog - I "snoop" on your blog all the time. You have such a great family!
-Amy

The Lower Family said...

I can't believe that she is 11. Time does fly. I seems like yesterday when she came into Activity Days with me. She is such a cute girl. Happy Birthday Camry!

Aundrea said...

I can't believe you have an 11 year old! She is so cute! She looks so much like you, I think! It sounds like you had a blast at the birthday party...I'll have to keep that idea in mind for Logan's next birthday. Gotta love Bon Losee:) I spent many days there during college getting experimented on!

Unknown said...

What a fun B-day. When I was in hair school we loved it when girls came in . I can't belive you have a 11 year old. It get fun when your kids get a little older, that means great babysitters!

Chelsea said...

Ohhhh! I love those pictures! How cute. Hope that she had a great birthday, sounds like she did!

Amy Jones said...

Okay, those pictures totally made me cry! I know it's so much fun when they grow up...but why does it have to happen so quickly? She is adorable! Happy birthday Camry!

tanya.... said...

I am with Aunt Bonnie, I was crying when I saw the baby pics! She is such a wonderful part in our lives!! WE love ya girl!

maryam said...

Can you believe you have an 11 year old??? She'll be in YW soon, crazy!