We got to babysit Hannah for 6 days while her Mom and Dad were in Las Vegas. We had so much fun with her! The only one really glad to see her go was Emmy...who had a really rough week sharing the attention! I was a little worried that I might have forgotten how to take care of a baby, but I think it's a little like riding a bike...it just comes back to you! She is such a good girl and I feel so blessed to have her named after me! I love her so much! I'm so glad that Trent and Tanya trusted us enough to watch their little princess! We miss her already!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So cute! Sometimes it's nice to get to have a baby around without the yucky part of gaining all the weight and nursing and stuff:)
We love you and are so grateful that we have such a wonderful person in our life to share our precious people with. I love you and thanks for everything!!
That's cute! I looked at her hair bows and thought of Camry's hair how it is so perfect everyday. I guess that you do have 2 little girls!
I'm back! You don't need to worry about me anymore! I love all of your blog updates! I promise, no more blog vacations for me :)
Post a Comment