CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Toothfairy Tales

At the dentist last week we were told that Easton needed to have 2 of his front teeth pulled to help with crowding. It's a good thing it was Easton and not one of our other 2 kids! He is our brave one! (Our Little Karate Man) The tooth fairy was good to him!! For being so brave he got $10.00! Wow!...On a side note-due to this whole situation Jace learned the sad truth....the tooth fairy is a GIRL! Needless to say our little macho Jace did NOT like this news at all! He is convinced that when he loses a tooth his tooth fairy will be a BOY!!

4 comments:

tanya.... said...

Good Job East! Aunt Tanya is so proud of ya! Uncle Trent says to tell Jace it is okay if strange women sneek in your room at night!! Ha ha

Jacci said...

jace is hilarious. i swear he is going to keep us all young with his funny personality

Rochelle said...

Man Its a good thing I read this I totally forgot Tyler lost a tooth tonight. I can't tell you how many times the tooth fairey has missed our house due to the overwhelming demand and schedule she is on. Sometimes it takes her three nights to get there. Jeez!

Arah Debra said...

$10 wow! I think I got a quarter whenever I lost a tooth. I guess we better start saving for when Gavin starts losing teeth.