CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I Raise Geniuses In My Spare Time!


Camry and Easton had parent/teacher conferences last night. I thought I'd take a post to brag a little! Both of them got fabulous reports from their teachers.

Easton is at the top of his class in Reading and in Math. His teacher had a couple of things for him to work on...1. try not to talk to your neighbor so much (he is a friendly little guy) and 2. try to keep your desk area cleaner! (I about died when I saw the disaster area that he claims is his desk!)

Camry ranked in the top 5 students in 5th grade Math (she gets this from her dad!) and is at the top of her class in Reading. Her teacher had one thing for her to work on...SPEAK UP! (hahaha-this has been a constant ache in all of her teachers' sides since preschool! If only she was so quiet and shy at home!)

Over all I just feel very lucky to have such great kids....I am hoping that my luck continues next year when Jace enters Kindergarten!!! I won't hold my breath!

1 comment:

tanya.... said...

You are so lucky!! I am so proud of them and thankful I am related to such geniuses!!!