CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

"Mommy, is it Christmas?"

We woke up to a little snow this morning! (a little?) The kids are ecstatic! They couldn't wait to get in their snow gear and head out to make a snowman...this photo was taken at 7:45 AM!! According to the kids this snow is GREAT snowman making snow! I think I'll take their word for it this morning!

7 comments:

tanya.... said...

You guys are so lucky!! We did not have nearly this much snow!! The kids are so cute and can't wait to see them!!

Arah Debra said...

Thats so funny, I made a similar post. But we didn't get to playing in it this morning. We were running late for church. I couldn't believe all the snow.

Lisa said...

As soon as I saw this I looked up the weather for the rest of the week because the last thing I want is snow while we're there! Happy to see that it was just a fluke!

Amy Jones said...

I'm glad to see that my kids weren't the only ones thinking that snow signals the onset of Christmas...I've been bombarded with Santa Wish Lists all day long. This is going to be a long winter.

Rochelle said...

Oh how I miss the snow. I love the white and fluffy stuff but I do enjoy the fall too.

Rochelle said...

DID you find new layouts and not tell me about it?

Bonnie said...

My kids were sad...it was mostly gone by the time we got out of church!!