The View From The Top

The Guilty Party
I was on my way downstairs yesterday morning to get Jace some breakfast when out of the corner of my eye I saw Emmy coming for me. Sometimes we play this little game where we race down the stairs, so I started to run down the hallway. Apparently she didn't want me to beat her to the bottom, because as I started down the first step she grabbed a hold of my pant leg with her incredibly strong jaw! I had a ton of momentum going and my feet came right out from under me.....down I went. Fast and Hard!! I fell from the top step all the way to the bottom step! I'm sure it was quite a site. When I got to the bottom Jace said, "Mommy, did you just fall down the stairs?" I said, "I think so!" Needless to say I am incredibly sore and rug burned from head to toe, but luckily I escaped the whole fiasco without breaking a bone or murdering the dog!! Game on Emmy!!
6 comments:
My bets are on Emmy!
That picture of Emmy looks like she is ready to pounce! She also has a bring it on look, you better watch out.
ouch!!! your blog is really cute too!!!
What? No injury pictures?
Sorry I'm laughing so hard at this!
Hilarious!!
Sorry but this story has brought many laughs to our family!!
Post a Comment