CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Kat Von D My Wanna Be Best Friend!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a reality tv junkie! My new favorite show? L.A. Ink! If you don't watch...you must! My husband thinks I'm a little crazy over my latest show of choice. What can I say...I have a thing for tattoos! :) Bryan says it's because it's my fantasy life and it is soooo far out of my reach!! Hmmmm....maybe so!!

7 comments:

tanya.... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tanya.... said...

I love it and her also!! Someday I want to go and meet her and maybe bring home a little something!!

Grandma Jean said...

All I can say about that is wait until she is about 50 and see if the tatoos still look good! I don't think so......

Jean

maryam said...

A thing for Tatoos, huh? They wig me out.... I don't do well with pain. P.S. How does your mom know Fred Segal??? That's too cool. I bet she's heard some juicy stories.

Don Northern said...

My goodness Autumn.....At my age I may have a heart attact right on the spot if you put up any more photos like that!

Autumn said...

Maryam...My moms best friend has been friends with him for 40 years-they were in the clothing business together! It's my claim to fame!!

Lisa said...

That's funny, I've only seen clips making fun of the show on The Soup. About pets...long story, there will be one though just not now. I tried to call you today, I'll try again tomorrow. hopefully I have the right number!